Granola bars are a great snack for when you want something sweet, but not too sweet. Granola bars are even better when you make them yourself! They’re quick, they’re good, and they can have some great benefits when you add a bit of CBD to them. Follow the recipe below and introduce some wellness into your granola bars.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups of rice cereal
- 2 1/4 cups of quick oats
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Your Pur IsoLabs CBD Isolate
Steps to Take
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper to prepare. Place the rice cereal and oats in a bowl. Then add the butter, brown sugar and honey to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat your mixture for about a minute. Stir the mixture to fully melt the butter once you remove it from the microwave. Put the mixture back in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Next, stir the vanilla into the mixture upon removing it from the microwave. Pour the dry mixture over the heated mix before stirring gently to ensure the entire surface is coated in rice cereal and oats. Now pour the full mixture onto the pan you’ve prepared ahead of time. Go ahead and press the mixture into the pan evenly using your hands.
- Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top of the mixture. You can press them in gently to ensure they stay in place. You can also now drizzle your preferred amount of CBD Isolate over the surface of the bars. Do your best to drizzle the right amount of dosage per bar by dividing the batch into single bars in your mind. Place the bars in the refrigerator for between 60 and 120 minutes. Cut when ready and enjoy!