CBD Rice Krispie treats are great for an after-work snack, late night snack, or just a fun weekend snack. They are quick and easy to make for any occasion or season. They are also a fun way to taste your favorite CBD products!
What You Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal (or gluten-free Rice Krispies cereal)
- Pur Iso CBD isolate
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
First off, you’ll need to make CBD-infused butter. Sounds intimidating, but it’s quick and simple to make – we promise!
CBD Infused Butter
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler with water and bring it to a boil. Once it’s boiling, turn the heat on low and add the butter to the double boiler’s top half.
- Stir until the butter melts. Then, add the Pur Iso CBD isolate. Keep stirring for a couple of minutes to ensure the isolate is thoroughly blended. Make sure the butter never comes to a boil.
An alternative way to easily measure your dosage is by using a scale. Aim to use a minimum of 0.1g, which is equivalent to 100mg of CBD.
Rice Krispie Treats
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment with a non-stick spray.
- Place the saucepan over low heat, add the melted CBD-infused butter.
- Add in the miniature marshmallows and stir until they melt and blend with the butter.
- Keep stirring the mixture constantly for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until well-coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the previously prepared baking pan with a buttered spatula, spreading the mix evenly to fit into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Press down very gently. If you compact it with force, your treats will be thin and hard.
- Set for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Once cooled, cut into twelve 2×2 inch squares and viola! You have yourself CBD Rice Krispie treats. Isn’t life sweet?
Note: You can set the CBD Rice Krispie treats aside for up to one day.
To snag your Pur Iso CBD isolate and other fantastic CBD products, visit our shop!