Average life is no doubt hectic. Amidst the crazy days of getting the kids to school, a full-time job, side hustles, house chores, and all the minuscule tasks in life, it can be hard to balance your life. At Pur IsoLabs, we believe that balance can be achieved by tweaking your lifestyle with a little help from our plant friends. By incorporating CBD products into healthy routines, your life may start to feel a little saner.
Start the Day with Gratitude & Positivity
Whether it’s your day off or a workday, mornings are the perfect time of day to let in positivity and gratitude before your day truly starts. You can do this by creating a healthy morning routine.
- Set a consistent wake-up time that gives you at least 8 hours of sleep (9 for the weekend of course).
- Start your day with a mindful activity. This can be meditation, deep breathing, gentle yoga, or drinking your first cup of coffee or tea outside.
- Eat a well-rounded breakfast that’s rich in protein, antioxidants, and complex carbohydrates.
- Add in some CBD tincture drops to your morning drink or under your tongue. CBD is known to regulate your system’s mood. Therefore, instead of dreading the day, CBD can help beginning your day feeling bright.
Develop Healthy Ways to Cope With Stress
Stress can come to us knowingly or out of left field. From a flat tire to a sudden work deadline, or a sick child, anything can creep up and disrupt our cycle if we let it. When you learn to go with the flow, you can find the right balance. When stressful situations arise, we recommend taking a moment to yourself and do one of the following:
- Breath in some CBD with one of our vape pins and meditate
- Journaling to reflect
- Taichi to help your inner flow
- Breathe in some CBD. It shouldn’t come as a surprise to hear that CBD may help you find a little more peace and calm. Your endocannabinoid system influences how you deal with stress, and CBD interacts directly with the endocannabinoid. CBD can directly help support relaxation and calm down in any situation.
In order to live a balanced life, you need to take the time to reconnect with yourself; not the work you, the mom you, the wife you, but you! This means reflecting on what you’re feeling, as well as taking good care of your physical wellness. To experience overall improved physical health, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Diet – Antioxidants, the substances found in fresh fruits and vegetables, play a significant role in reducing aging, combating inflammation, and promoting overall health. Cut down on the processed food and save that money for something a little more fresh.
- Exercise – Exercise is not only good for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Whether it’s going for a brisk walk or going to the gym, exercise time is your time to yourself.
- Skincare – Our skin is the first line of defense against invading pathogens. Keeping your skin hydrated benefits your immune system. Try out a CBD lotion to experience hydration and supple, glowing skin.
Stay Consistent in your Balance Journey
The key to a balanced life is consistency. Of course, life happens and we all get kicked from our routine. Just remember, not every detour is a fall. A gust of wind may blow you off-course here and there, but if you learn to flow with the waves, you’re more likely to stay afloat. When you veer off course from your CBD health and wellness routine, the best thing you can do is get back into it as soon as you can. Forgive yourself for small mistakes, and get back to doing the things that help you feel happy, healthy, and balanced.